View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #10
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I came here to post about this deal and found that it was already up. Good job!

To take advantage of the free offer, you must download and install the program today.

This program is great for converting documents into epubs, which is what I have been using it for, for years.

To save as an epub: File > Save Special > Save as eBook

On a side note: One of the things I enjoy about this program is that you can enable sounds in it, and it will replicate the actual sound of a typewriter when you hit the keys.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote