View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #1716
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
Ugh, so much for having fun shopping. Every time I try to pay for a book I get an error message. Something about a technical difficulty they are currently having. Anyone else having the same problem? Really hope this will be over soon... The 40% off are calling to me!
Are you sure this is a technical difficulty with the payment and not just with the download? Have you looked in your Kobo Library to see if the book is there? Kobo is also known sometimes for saying they are having trouble with providing the download, but then when you go ahead and look in your Kobo Library the book is there and you can download from there. There are scattered references to this throughout the Kobo forums, and IMS also in this thread, but I'm having trouble finding one right now.

I know this used to happen to me all the time with Kobo, to the point where it became a habit to just download the books from my Library, but the last few weeks it has all of the sudden been working fine. The Kobo website is strange and NOT wonderful.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote