View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #48
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
The image at the bottom of this review (supersite for windows) shows the home screen of a Kindle with special offers. You can switch between list view and cover view, and although on this screen you can see the bottom half is taken up by 'editors picks' in cover view, I believe you can turn this off via the parental controls.

I'm pretty sure the Kindle is the only device you can email books to, but you can use services like dropbox to get your books via the e-readers browser.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote