View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #30
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
If we're seeing a lot of noise, it's because people already have relationships with Amazon and trust and like them.
Pretty much. I also believe that the Kindle is more important to Amazon than the Reader is to Sony, and more likely to be around in the future. I still read on a Sony Clie, but they abandoned that market and I wonder how long they'll keep their Reader line alive. I also have dealt with Sony support on various products, and don't have a high opinion of it.

Which is why I am still on the fence as to which reader to buy, even though I like the Sony's design (and price) better (the Whispernet and keyboard on the Kindle mean little to me).
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote