View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 03:23 AM   #5
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Yes I've pre-ordered one. I've always liked the idea of an ereader and kindles were the first dedicated devices I was aware of, but up until now I was always put off buying a kindle for these reasons :

• too big
•ugly design
• can't purchase from amazon uk
• books have to be purchased from amazon us
• books can only be purchased from Amazon

Reccently I bought a Sony PRS-300 and that satisfies my basic reading needs. However now that the kindle has Been
Launched on the UK with a UK store, with a slimer and nicer design at a great price. I've ordered one in a heartbeat. For this price it's well worth the additional features which my Sony doesn't have. It's met all my criteria (see above) and I'm no longer tied into one book shop because I have my Sony.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote