View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #602
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Something is Wonky

You found something odd

I just ran the latest QC on 9.21 XP SP3

The first pass found 59 titles.
I ran it again (no other library activity) and found 6
I ran it again (2 times), it found the same 6 books.
All had EPUB (my main format), 1 also had RTF, 2 started as Mobi

Some of these (EPUB) were last edited by me months ago.
I may have tried 'Polish' on these titles (I tried Polish a few times, with mixed results and went back to Modify EPUB for updating the Jacket/cover)

Kiwidude, how does check sizes determine which size to use? My Python reading skills are rock bottom, but the only comparison I saw was to the DB, not to other formats found (I definitely could be wrong , self closing loops gimme a endfor any day )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote