View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:43 PM   #76
Miss
Connoisseur
Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Miss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It has a microSD card slot, which should give you enough capacity.
Woops, I was getting it mixed up with the beagle.

I'm definitely interested in one of these. Someone asked earlier why the Pyrus mini over the Kobo mini? For me, weight is a significant factor. My PB360+ is too heavy to carry with me all the time, and I don't yet know if the Kobo mini is small enough; it might be, but going for the smallest option seems a safer bet. I'm just onw of those people where ounces and inches makes a difference. Personally, I wish I could jsut ignore it and carry my PB around all the time, but the weight is just too noticeable to be comfortable.

I'm still hesitating, though. I hear the Pyrus Mini is buggy? And someone had to get theirs replaced twice before they got one that worked right? Mmm... I'll think about it.
Miss is offline   Reply With Quote