View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:20 AM   #43
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Interesting. Since Generate TOC points to the filename for headings near the top of a file it does not actually use the id in the TOC.

So there is no reason why we can't skip creating a Sigil-generating id for the heading if its not used by the TOC because its at the top of the file. We already skip creating an id if a heading is marked as not included in the TOC.

And if you do want an id for the heading, you can always manually enter one. Its only the Sigil-generated ids that get removed when they aren't used.
Consistancy!
If you use id's, then use them all places.
I know I when my REGEX fails to find some headings, only to discover some have a different orginazation: IN THE SAME BOOK.

And since some folk like to 'Max out' file size before splitting: some will have many chapters, not just one
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote