View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #26
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Do you mean, how did I create the list of conversion settings? If so, then just after you've done a conversion:
  • In the calibre main window, click on the bottom right Jobs icon. This will bring up a list of jobs from your current session - most recent at the top.
  • Highlight the conversion job you want the details of and click the 'Show job details' button. You can examine calibre's log of what happened during the conversion. The conversion settings are at the top. Copy/paste the bits you want.
BTW you can also use the same method to view the log in real-time whilst a job is running. Can be useful if you think a conversion is 'stuck'.
Thanks jackie_w - I always forget the bottom right buttons.

I don't get stuck conversions since I wound back the settings to one job at a time at lowest priority - get twice as much done, and the CPU fan remains blissfully quite.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote