View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by boywondr16 View Post
B) Interesting, given that it provided me a much better formatted HTML in a browser, versus what anything else has.

A) Within my Ubuntu system, trying to update through the PPA returns a message that I've got the latest version.
B. Browsers are much more forgiving of errors then eBook reading software. So what you see in your browser does not mean it will work well as an eBook.

A. PPA is broken. Go to the Calibre website to get the latest version. Calibre has moved on significantly since the version you are using.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote