View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #178
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I have to say, I'll cry if my books aren't fully justified.
The same goes for me. I could probably live with the odd page numbers (not so sure about the numbers on the side) if the text was justified. I just finished a most excellent Star Trek book Losing the Peace by William Leisner but the experience was marred by the horrid left justification and wide margin at the bottom & sides. Those pesky side numbers didn't help either.

I may just revert to buying my Trek books at Sony in LRF (as long as it's available) just to avoid the justification headache.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote