View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:13 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathalil View Post
When I try to compile my book with eCub it says:
*** Compilation failed.
The kindlegen command was empty. MobiPocket file not generated.

how do I generate this command?

when I type ~/KindleGen/kindlegen
it says: No such file or directory
This Applescript is nothing to do with eCub. If you want to use KindleGen with eCub, check the eCub documentation.

This Applescript allows you to drag&drop a folder of ePub source (what you get by unzipping an ePub) onto the AppleScript to run KindleGen on the .opf file in that ePub source folder.

Last edited by pdurrant; 07-30-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Removed out of date info
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote