View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 12:06 PM   #65
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
One point to consider is that B&N have chosen to restrict themselves to the local US market, whereas Amazon sell world-wide. That means that, for the overwhelming majority of potential eBook buyers, B&N are simply not a player at all.
I think "chosen to restrict" is a bit of an overstatement. Selling internationally is bit more complicated then just choosing to sell or not sell oversears.

i think it's more has to do with the fact that the international agreements and different international trading laws aren't in place as of yet.

Will that change in the future, I hope so.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote