View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #10
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
I have been wanting to read thje Travis McGee series for awhile now, and was pleased they were being released as ebooks. However, the price for the first one, Deep Blue Goodbye, started off at $12.99 and has dropped all the way down to $11.99 (on Amazon, in the US). IMO that is far too high for a rather slender book from about 50 years ago. I'll probably snatch it up if I ever see if for $8.99 or less.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote