View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #10
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
My T1 went bonkers once and I was in the middle of reading a library book. I had to reset it and reauthorize it with both Sony & Adobe on the device. It still wouldn't let me read the book. I had to redownload it from the library then it was fine.

No, I don't believe you can authorize the device without a Sony account. That's part of the process of authorizing. Again, if I remember correctly. In order to authorize it you have to make the account which connects the device to Sony to authorize.

**edit

I should add that the other books were fine to read after reauthorizing but not the library books. I had to redownload it after I reauthorized it.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote