View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by troymc View Post
With the new features in 0.7 it's making more sense to me to keep everything in one library.

Has anyone tried merging two libraries yet? My initial thought is that I'm going to have to do a Save to Disk and then Add Books from directories.
Yes.

Quote:
But if I'm right, this will lose all my covers, comments & series info.
No. Make sure you have the two Preferences|Add/Save|Saving Books options that start with "Save" turned on. One saves the cover, the other the metadata in an opf file. During the Add Book step, if the .opf file exists, all the metadata will be read from it.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote