View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #416
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Case for Pocket PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Well View Post
In all seriousness, do you have any suggestions for a "ruggedized" case for the pocket pro? Something aluminum like the Rhino Skin would be ideal for my usage, but those cases seem to be pretty specific to certain devices. Would any of them fit the pocket pro? Or is there another case you could suggest?

-Thanks
Dear Dragon_Well:

Please wait until you get the Pocket PRO and try the case that comes with it. It is crush-resistant and has a magnetic clasp. They did not scimp on it and it will look great and do a wonderful job of protecting unless you stand on it or treat it horribly. I realize that most "included cases" are often pretty lousy. This is NOT!!

I will try to go to Rhino Skin and see if they have a generic case that would work. We are also working on our own custom cases.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote