View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 09:50 AM   #8
sbabolat
sbabolat began at the beginning.

Device: none
Again thanks. You all have great input.

Well, as of today I read classic novels (in French and English) on my iphone. While it is nice, it is a bit small sometimes, and using third party software to load books, read them sometimes bugs me.

I will not just read magazines. I use my laptop or desktop for that.
Burt sometimes just few pages pdf.

I also have some texts from school (txt format and doc format) and was thinking about the ereader for my novels and those documents.

I am also using one note for note taking in class, and was thinking of saving/exporting the files in pdf or doc (or else) and study on the prs before an exam or during evening ....

I would just wish that a maker would have some partnership with college book editors to make all of those books available on their device (my 2d backpack is full of textbook!).

A friend of mine has a prs for work - book editor - (he is not around so I can not look at it), but he said that to find a page sometimes it takes a really long time.

I am also sacred of the refreshing time ....

Sebastien

PS: johanm you said you read pdf on the ipod. Do you use a third party software ? I find it painful for the pdf on the iphone (zoom, move left right to reasd an article ...)
sbabolat is offline   Reply With Quote