View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #8
Bigo2
Zealot
Bigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That is one ugly conversion (code)
Something was not correct (or the exported stylesheet was not kept with the HTML) Calibre usually does lots better than that with even Word HTML

Look at the stylesheet: .italic1 { font-style: italic; ; } should be there
The story is:
I was trying to remove spacings between pragraphs in this book file during the conversion from epub to mobi in Calibre. It did not work, I tried several times, so I opened it in Sigil and there I have found that all the spaces are actually empty lines. I did not know how to remove those in Sigil, so I convereted the original epub to htmlz in Calibre, then I opened the html file in Word and using the find and replace I removed those empty lines. After that I've saved the file as a Web Page, Filtered...
The rest you already know...
Bigo2 is offline   Reply With Quote