View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
CJY
Zealot
CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Onyx Boox M92
The Twilligth Zone is with us!
When the unit arrived in Booxtor's capable hands, weirdness ensued and the thing just worked... just like that.

Anyway, Booxtor checked it out, changed a few components (one big one, actually) just in case, and shipped it back.

I just got it back today, and it seems to work just fine.

Of course, I still worry that I shall have an issue again in half a year's time, but I have to say that I am happy that I bought from Booxtor, as he has been absolutely splendid throughout this ordeal. It has been fast, competent, and with no expenses for me at all, so a big cheer for that!

As an aside: barely had I received my reader back before I decided to drop the Nexus 7, I have been using in the interim, on the floor; now that has to go back for repair, but I only have myself to kick over it... sigh...

Cheers!
CJ
CJY is offline   Reply With Quote