View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:23 PM   #35
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
If you want a start menu on the desktop side, simply right click the task bar . . .
Excellent tip that I never heard of before.

First thing I tried with the desktop start menu -- highlight the Store, and delete it. Not only did it go away from the desktop start menu, it was gone on the new interface as well!

Then I brought the Store back from the Recycle Bin, in case I ever want it.

P.S. I'm using a homebuilt desktop PC. I don't know what happens on the Surface Pro.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 02-19-2013 at 08:29 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote