View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #13
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I have now created a second account with Kobo. I will stay signed into the second account on my desktop app which I only ever use for upgrading.
When I purchase books from Kobo I use kobobooks.com and I will stay signed in with my normal account so that I don't need to keep deleting and undeleting all my books from the I'm Reading section.

Just a note to anyone from Kobo who reads this - while having to delete your books to stop them syncing is bad enough when you go to UNDELETE them there is a very scary button which says DELETE FOREVER right beside the undelete button - and just one click gets rid of them. I have all my books backed up but a lot of people don't so having a system that means you need to continually keep deleting and undeleting books and risk losing them forever is just silly.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote