Thread: GPL violation?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #197
terrangirl
terrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Cybook Orizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
The GPL didn't say you have to give the source code to everyone, but to people that use the GPLed software.
I do use the their GPLed software as I do own an Cybook Orizon, and I sign in to the support page where they post the source code for their devices. It's just that the Orizon source code is not posted.
Personally I couldn't do anything with it as I am not a devloper, but I am an open source fun, and been using it for more than 10 years, and this practice by Bookeen makes me sceptical
terrangirl is offline   Reply With Quote