View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #13
Caesius
Melancholy Clown
Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Nook Tablet (had Cruz SE & PDN's before)
So glad to see the replies. I was really curious to see the different ways this would impact people.

I'm sorry if some misunderstood me. My bad. I do like reading actual books. In fact, I prefer it. It isn't that I find it difficult to read hard copies, per se. My problem seems to be simply getting started. I don't want to carry around all the books I had before. And also because I do have a backup with the iPod Touch. I was always going back to that -- giving it another chance -- only to again be reminded how it simply wasn't enjoyably to read from. So, I switch to watching a film on it, only to get tired of viewing the tiny screen.

For those just joining the discussion, I am not looking for a solution (particularly when the solution is clearly written on the bottom of my tennis shoes, "Just do It"). I just wanted to hear how others felt when their machines were no longer available. And having just gotten out of the hospital, I have a lot more time on my hands this week for something like this. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by Caesius; 07-23-2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: To edit, of course
Caesius is offline   Reply With Quote