View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
marcdh
Banned
marcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhume01 View Post
Hi all, just wanted to announce my new ebook site: Philsophy eBooks! Since ePub ebooks are still in an early stage of adoption, it can be hard finding many Philosophical Works in the format. I thought it would be really great to have one location where lovers of wisdom can easily acquire public domain philosophical works.
I've found that many websites just copy over works from Project Gutenberg, but don't create many of their own. There are many works that don't have corresponding ebooks of their own; I aim to fix that. Over time I will be generating new ebooks of works previously unavailable. It's a work in progress, but check it out:
http://sites.google.com/site/philosophyebooks/
Very nice! Wish you all the best with it - and we'll see what we can do to help. There is a lot of public domain material - e.g. Schopenhauer's World as Will and Idea - available at the Internet Archive (as scanned bookpages in pdf).

Marc
marcdh is offline   Reply With Quote