Thread: Coffee or Tea?
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 06:50 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i used to agree with you, until i tasted this chaï masala rooibos. it tastes not like rooibos (which, in my experience, has not much of a taste...) but like chaï masala...

if you like earl grey, have you tried princ wladimir ? i thought i wouldn't like it because i'm a bit of a purist but it's quite delicious...
Not a lot of tea shops around here that carry Russian tea... I finally found one that carries Taylor's... (most carry Simon Lévelt)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote