View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 04:06 PM   #73
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by angor00 View Post
But booting from external SD on Aura is the same as on Glo, Touch or Aura HD. It gives a chance to debug the kernel without a fear to brick the device.
I agree but ...
the problem is that to boot from external SD, you have to patch the internal system, but wait!!
... you're right.
If something goes wrong you just "factory reset" (if you have the right extSD image)

I'm so used to fix everything by writing images on SD cards that I forget about it ...

So it is possible after all!
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote