View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:40 AM   #22967
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
We have a Saeco, bought it as a Christmas present for my parents a few years ago. The pot keeps the coffee hot all day long too.

----

So a few weeks ago, the imaging people call me up to tell me that they can't do a MRI on my head until I figure out whether there's metal in my head from a surgery I had when I was 3-6 months old. So they tell me to research it.

And so I went through the process of getting medical record forms, getting the information for my surgeons, one who isn't even practicing anymore. And then I brought them back to be sent yesterday.

Today I get a call from the doctors asking me whether I was going to get that MRI done, and I told them that I gave them the forms yesterday to send out because the imaging people didn't want to do it in fear of pulling out the piece. They didn't have a CLUE what I was on about.

So, the imaging people call me and say there's been some miscommunication, and that they can do an X-Ray to figure out whether they can do it or not.

Been sitting here for 2+ weeks with discomfort in my head and NOW they're giving me this option?!
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote