View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:53 AM   #11
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartveld View Post
I didn't like the difficulties I met when I tried to tweak a Kindle, but out of the box a Kindle works smoothly and has better battery. I must say I'm rather disappointed with the Glo and the support its given.
I am hoping Kindle isn't the stand-out in the pack in a way. It's lack of support for Adobe DRM and epubs generally (as I understand it) is a BIG drawback, and why I never bought a Kindle way back when e-ink screens first appeared.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote