Thread: Outlines?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:57 AM   #8
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I second that recommendation. I only recently re-read it and have to admit that I didn't notice the foul language. Not saying it wasn't there, only that whatever was there didn't strike me as out of place or gratuitous.

Not a careful reader then

The first half of the book has far more then the second half, and really I only noticed it because HE calls attention to it. Spends several pages as I recall talking about how your characters must curse if fits then and etc. Seemed like to me in those pages he had a personal vendetta to curse as much as he could.

Either way, was just tossing it out as a warning since that kind of language is not typically in that kind of book.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote