View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 09:46 AM   #4
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I'd agree about the Iliad as well, though not due to grey-scale as there's no discernable difference, but more along the lines that the Iliad has a larger screen. Actually, if I were you I'd start saving my pennies and drop for something with a larger screen and color. Right now the Reader would not be a good choice for viewing D&D rules or other modules mainly due to its size. Better get a second-hand TabletPC to tide you over. Good luck!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote