View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #10
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangell2 View Post
I noticed the Kandle uses those little flat, batteries. Probably will have to replace more often and sometimes it's a little hard to find those things.

Simply, have you used the e-book lite on a Kindle 3? Does it produce glare?
Yeah, those disc batteries are a pain - I didn't have the Kandle, but I tried two lights with them and they both went back.

I don't have a Kindle 3, but because of the adjustable nature of the ckip, it should work with the thin Kindle no problem.

In terms of glare, the only hotspot I get is along the top edge where the light is brightest. On the Opus and Nook, that is the title bar, so I don't need to read it. I assume the Kindles also have a title bar - I had a Kindle 2 (before I bought this light), and I think it had a title bar, but I don't remember precisely.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote