Thread: Stack logs
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #11
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by moffattm View Post
I haven't noticed any on my Kobo but they sound a bit like crash dump files. What's inside them? If they're just text files, as I suspect, then maybe you could post the first 20 or so lines from one of them for those of us that haven't seen them.
That was a good idea b4 I deleted them, They are gone unfortunately and I should have done that I suppose in Retrospect.

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote