Thread: Glo ADE setup problem
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
tkavan
Groupie
tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite
ADE setup problem

I've managed to set up my new Glo with kepubs, but not with books downloaded to ADE. (Though with the kepubs, the reading progress -- percent read, or finished -- was not transferred properly.)

ADE said it authorized the Glo, but when I transfer books they won't open. What happens is that they open to a blank (white) page, and then go to a black page with a page number. When I touch the right-hand side of the screen to go to the next page, I'm taken back to the home page.

In a previous attempt to set up the Glo, I would get the white and then the black page, but when I'd go to the next page it would jump instead eight or ten or more (still black) pages. No pattern that I could discern.

All the ADE books open properly on my Touch, and all can be read OK within ADE itself.

Any help would be welcomed.
tkavan is offline   Reply With Quote