View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:10 PM   #8
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Manisphere,

I know. I didn't think they would continue to update the T1 now that T2 is the golden child. Hmmm... Thanks 4695mls for uploading what the improvements are. Bookworm_Girl, I guess I never noticed that website versus kind of ota updates before. Kind of an odd practice. You would think Sony would want it available both places at the same time.

Oh and they added Windows 8 as an operating system to the download site (http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-...3#/downloadTab). I have Win8 on my laptop and there weren't any issues.

Last edited by luvduchovny; 11-27-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: excessive yakking
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote