View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #1961
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconButty View Post
I've installed and tried to download this 16+ one-shot fic https://fictionpad.com/author/Artemi...re-My-Sunshine

At first everything appears to work: fetching; downloading; FFDL donwload complete (log below)
but there is no fic listed in Calibre when the download is completed.
Oops. I took out the Published Date at the last minute and apparently didn't test it properly.

This version sets both Published and Updated dates to the one date that's given.

UPDATE Oct 11, 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 10-11-2013 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions