View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 05:21 PM   #12
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
I tried that with .rft I do believe and it didn't make any difference when it got to the reader...... Of course I will have to try this again, but I did try and I won't even bother with .pdf files...... arggggggggggg and I don't think I like holding the thing in landmark view to make them larger. I will definetly load up something, make it larger and save it that way and try again to see what happened. Maybe I got mixed up with what I was putting up there. I know I loaded up a .doc (which doesn't work on my reader other than through the connect thing) yes I have word....... had the same file as .rtf and then .txt and was much happier with the .txt.... either way, as long as I can get it on this thing and read I will be a happy camper...
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote