View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 01:42 AM   #28
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
You claimed that "other readers" use IR. I gave an example of one that use capacitive touch.

You clamed that "other readers" you have to "spring back and forth". I gave you an example of one that has popup footnotes. I also engaged in idle disconnected musing about the hows of popup footnotes and wondered if Kobo does it differently -- at no point did I claim to know one way or another. (Notice the word "may" appearing twice?)
If you only wanted to give an example of another reader with these abilities you could have done so, yet you choose to say I spread misinformation.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote