Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 05:30 AM   #892
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Also the Aura has no charging LED, so I am never really sure wether it is actually charging or not.
Thank you, I see.
Regarding the led, the Mini doesn't have one either. I'm checking the status on the screen and I find it easier when the Mini is connected to the laptop, not just plugged (after the prompt). When the little battery symbol is full and there is a tick sign in it, I remove the Mini if I'm in a hurry. Otherwise, I wait until "charged" appear. Usually it takes some more time.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote