View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #215
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodeity View Post
How about I start off by asking if there is a firmware download page? The WiFi update system isn't very intuitive. I don't leave my WiFi on for power saving. When I do turn it on, I can't tell if it's updating or not. Plus it seems to cut out all the time.
When you have Wifi connected do a sync and if there is a update available to you it will be pushed to you. It won't automatically show or start with the wifi on unless you do a sync. So you don't need to turn it on and wait to see if something is going to happen, just sync your device and when the sync is done you'll know if you have one available or not.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote