View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:12 AM   #2
Alecia Stone
Explorer
Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Congrats on your first review. I know I felt great when I received my first review. I like your book cover. I so agree with you on the fact that it's the marketing and promoting process that is the hardest part of publishing. Anyone can write a book, but to get it to the attention of the public is another thing entirely.
Alecia Stone is offline   Reply With Quote