View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #20
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpana View Post
So I've been copying and pasting header format (again, you're right about font style and format), adding <h1> and </h1> to the ends of that line, and...hopefully, when I do this all again, my laptop will not levitate or develop a force field or vanish under a cloaking device.
While copying and Pasting (or typing in CV will defiantly work

In BV, just click the cursor on the line (you dont need to highlight the text. Now set the dropdown I circled in a earlier post, to the H Level you want.
That is it . The header retains the current style of the text which may or may not be what you want. A S&R in CV can easily correct that as those areas are no longer paragraphs with a paragraph style, but Headers with a paragraph style.

Last edited by theducks; 07-09-2012 at 11:29 AM. Reason: typos
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote