View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 10:24 AM   #9
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelheid View Post
I just placed the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary on the SD card, but when I try the lookup mode from within a mobipocket book, it tells me no dictionary is available for this language (which is English).
Do you know where I have to place the dictionary to make it available?
Did you specify the dictionary in the reader preferences?

Here using Reader 5.3 under Palm OS, Preferences/General/Dictionary defaults to Auto, but can be used to specify the dictionary file to use. If that's left unspecified, I get a "can't help you" message doing a lookup. If I specify the dictionary, things work as expected.

Ebooks here are on a card in /Ebooks, but Mobi is capable of looking for them and finding them where ever they are placed.
_______
Dennis

Last edited by DMcCunney; 01-13-2008 at 10:28 AM.
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote