Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #10252
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Hmmm, I was under the impression that a less than thorough post mortem would yield the cause of death as cardiac arrest, especially if the almond smell had dissipated.
I think it's fair to say that you are pretty much right. What I was looking for was the bit about drowning. Death occurs principally by cardiac arrest, which causes the lungs to swarm rapidly next to fluid and you drown in your own fluids.

Over to you.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote