Thread: corrupted dbase
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #35
Debby
Connoisseur
Debby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Sony & ipad
Wow! So many choices..... thank you, I really appreciate the code examples, it really helps.

Here is the batch file I created last night and tested. Although it worked, is my syntax correct? I am using a mapped network drive.

xcopy "Z:\Debby\My Documents\Calibrelibrary\Debs" "Z:\Debby\My Documents\Calibre Saved Libraries\BatchFile BU" /D /S /Y

I like the idea of using kovidgoyal code ....
calibredb export --all --to-dir backup_path

But, when I do run "save to disk" I always get the following errors (see below). Is this normal? I normally hit the x in the right corner to make it go away but it happens at least 15 times during the save to disk. If I am not there to hit the x would it matter?

About syncing - can I have the libraries sync with a program such as good sync?

For the future may I suggest that Calibre consider some type of automation for backing up? Or maybe start a dedicated thread for backup and saving? Would this be something a plugin would do? I will search that forum to see of there is any information.

Calibre-parallel.exe has stopped working
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: calibre-parallel.exe
Application Version: 0.6.52.0
Application Timestamp: 4be457d1
Fault Module Name: podofo.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.7.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ac4c55c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0005fa7d
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote