Thread: DR800 IREX Support
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Thanks for checking mgmueller. Yes, I can go to support history but if I click on "New", as if to start a new ticket, then I get that odd message that I posted earlier.

Just tried it with two different browsers. I can log in to My Support and do everything except start a new ticket.
Just tried: I get the very same error message in Safari on my iMac.
If I were you, I'd send them an email instead. They will add it to a newly opened case for you.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote