View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #24
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
But it isn't, and you are. The fact that you don't care doesn't make it any less true.
You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.
You say "It isn't a real book" - If I wanted to continue this discussion I'd ask you to define "real book", but I don't really. I can see an argument without end coming, and it is more philosophical than practical anyway.
You say "I'm missing out on something." But I have read books on old paper, new paper, hardcover, paperback, computer screen and e-ink screen, and I don't think I'm missing out on anything, I'm actually enjoying increased convenience.
I'm speaking as an individual here. Others, you included, may well have other opinions. I don't really understand why it's a problem for anyone that I am quite satisfied with ebooks as they are.
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote