View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine GreenTea View Post
...I think it has to do with certain types of formatting of PDF files. Some of my PDF files are completely free of this problem. Some are not...
I cannot comment with regard to the T2 & T3 but I have had the same happen a number of times on a T1. What I have found is that if I rebuild the PDF (just using a virtual PDF printer such as PrimoPDF) the problem seems to be cured.

So if the cause is the same as being experienced on the T2 & T3 (and maybe other readers too) then it would seem to me that your observation is likely valid.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote