View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 06:28 AM   #55
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
... but it's not the sure thing it was when Amazon was selling books.
Or indeed before Google got their act together over the Play store. I'm a big fan of Amazon, but I find myself turning to Google more and more now.

Music: better download quality, and 20,000 of your own tracks in the cloud for free. I've got getting on for 200 albums up there already now.

eBooks: available as epub.

Magazines... well, they've a way to go to match the price or UI of Zinio, but give them a few more months to shake it down...

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote