View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:50 AM   #17
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Sounds trite, but if you liked Escape from Camp 14, you should love Coming Out of the Ice: An Unexpected Life by Victor Herman. However, the latter is not an eBook, and a check of the Abu Dhabi National Library fails to find a copy.

Highly recommended and popular historical non-fiction authors who wrote when I was younger include sometimes collaborators Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre. I only found one of their English books in my Abu Dhabi catalog search, but you might come across them almost anywhere.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote